The main objective Training & Placement Cell, UIT-RGPV is to provide personal and career related support to the students with special emphasis on training the students on employability skills and ultimately provide placement in various Industries or Organizations by arranging campus recruitment drives. Some objectives are mentioned below:
- Developing the students to meet the Industries recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning and goal setting.
- To motivate students and to aspire them for higher studies by guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, IES, UPSC, TNPSC etc.
- Aiming to place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
- Inform students about the available internships.